67th BPSC Bihar PCS examination is quickly to be performed in January 2022. Examine BPSC Prelims Syllabus and Mains Syllabus together with Bihar PCS Examination Sample right here.
67th BPSC Bihar PCS 2021 dates have been launched and the examination is due in January 2022. Those that want to seem within the examination should word the BPSC Bihar PCS Syllabus and the BPSC examination sample within the article beneath.
After UPPSC PCS Examination, BPSC is the examination that has the utmost variety of candidates to look in it. So the candidates are suggested to check as per the syllabus as thE competitors on this examination is just too excessive.
BPSC Bihar PCS 2021: Examination Sample
BPSC like UPSC is performed in three elements:
- BPSC Prelims
- BPSC Mains
- BPSC Interview or Persona Check
Those that seem and clear BPSC Prelims seem in BPSC Mains and those that clear the Mains lastly seem for the BPSC Persona Check.
Bihar PCS Prelims 2021 Syllabus:
BPSC Prelims Syllabus:
The BPSC Prelims consists of the next matters
- Common Science: Questions can be concerning the overall understanding of science. This contains on a regular basis commentary and expertise upto the category tenth syllabus.
- Present occasions of nationwide and worldwide significance
- Historical past of India and salient options of the historical past of Bihar: Historical past of India (Historical, Medival and Fashionable) and historical past of the state of Bihar. Most emphasis is to be given to the historical past of the state.
- Common Geography and geographical division of Bihar and its main river techniques: This part would query the candidate’s data of the Geography of India and Bihar. It could embrace the bodily, social and financial Geography of the nation and the principle options of Indian agricultural and pure assets.
- Indian Polity together with main adjustments within the polity after independence within the nation.
- Financial system and main adjustments within the financial system of Bihar within the post-independence interval
- Questions on Common Psychological Means: This part exams the logical reasoning of the candidates.
BPSC Bihar PCS Mains Syllabus:
Common Hindi: This paper consists of an essay of 30 marks together with Hindi grammar exams. It exams the overall data of the Hindi language of any candidate. Take a word beneath:
- Essay: 30 Marks
- Grammar: 30 Marks
- Syntax: 25 Marks
- Summarisation: 15 Marks
Common Research Paper 2
This contains varied matters like Indian Polity
- Indian financial system and Geography of India
- The position and affect of science and know-how within the growth of India.
- In Paper II, questions can be requested on Indian Polity together with the political system in India and Bihar.
- Indian Financial system and Geography of India- Questions requested would come with planning, bodily, the financial and social geography of India and Bihar.
- Candidates would even be questioned on science & know-how within the growth of India. questions might be requested to check the candidate’s consciousness of the position and affect of science and know-how in India and Bihar Emphasis might be on utilized elements.
Optionally available Paper 3
The candidates are required to pick one non-obligatory topic out of the topics in whole. There might be just one non-obligatory topic examination for 300 marks. The syllabus can be equal to the Honours course that may be a 3-year course at Patna College.
BPSC Mains Optionally available Topics:
The candidates aside from the Prelims Syllabus mentioned above can select one of many following topics of their Mains examination as non-obligatory
- Hindi Language and Literature
- Persian Language and Literature
- Arabic Language and Literature
- Pali Language and Literature
- Maithili Language and Literature
- English Language and Literature
- Urdu Language and Literature
- Bangla Language and Literature
- Sanskrit Language and Literature
- Political Science and Worldwide Relations
- Public Administration
- Labour and Social Welfare
- Mechanical Engineering
- Historical past
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
The Syllabus for State PCS Exams has a serious inclusion of the state historical past, geography, financial system, social construction and different occasions. It’s best for the candidates to undergo the syllabus as soon as earlier than preparation.