Aditya Birla Solar Life AMC IPO opens on September 29. The subscription interval will shut on October 1. IPO on provide for gross sales altogether, with two promoters – Aditya Birla Capital and Solar Life (India) promoting their stake in AMC Investments – an asset administration agency.
Aditya Birla Solar Life AMC is the fourth largest mutual fund home within the nation. The mutual fund firm would be the fourth fund home to get listed on exchanges. Up to now, HDFC AMC, Nippon Life India AMC and UTI AMC are listed.
Aditya Birla Solar Life AMC IPO Particulars
- The IPO has a face worth of Rs 5 per fairness share
- The preliminary public providing has an IPO worth of Rs 695 to Rs 712 per fairness share. Within the gray market, the problem stands at a premium of Rs 70.
- The IPO has a market lot and minimal order amount of 20 shares.
- In response to a report on the Chittorgarh web site, Aditya Birla Solar Life AMC IPO has a problem measurement of Rs 2,768.26 crore.
- Aditya Birla Solar Life AMC IPO share allotment is more likely to happen on October 6.
- The IPO is more likely to be listed in BSE and NSE.
- In response to PTI Aditya Birla Solar Life AMC Ltd, the funding supervisor of Aditya Birla Solar Life Mutual Fund, is a three way partnership between Aditya Birla Group and Solar Life Monetary Inc of Canada
- In response to a PTI report, in August, Aditya Birla Solar Life AMC acquired the approval of capital market regulator SEBI to lift funds by an preliminary share sale. Earlier in June, SEBI had stored the proposed preliminary share-sale of Aditya Birla Solar Life AMC in “abeyance”.