Pizza for breakfast? Sure, please – particularly when it’s as straightforward as this. This makes one pizza, so simply scale up the portions as wanted. Some sausages is usually a little salty, so if you’re serving to youngsters underneath one, both take away some items from their portion, exchange the sausage for pork mince, or pass over all collectively.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
One grownup or two youngsters
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato purée
- A pinch of dried blended herbs
- A small handful of recent spinach
- 1 pork sausage (non-obligatory)
- 15g cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1 medium egg (non-obligatory)
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/Gasoline 7.
- Place a tortilla wrap on a big baking tray. Spoon slightly of the tomato purée into the centre and unfold out with the again of a spoon, then layer the second tortilla on prime. Unfold the remaining tomato purée excessive of the second tortilla wrap, leaving an empty border across the exterior. Sprinkle over the herbs and slightly black pepper.
- Utilizing a big knife, finely chop the spinach as you’d recent herbs, then sprinkle the spinach over the tomato purée.
- Rating a line down the aspect of the sausage, if utilizing, and peel away the pores and skin. Break the meat into chunks, the smaller the higher, and prepare on prime of the tortilla, leaving the central part clear for the egg later. Sprinkle the grated cheese excessive, once more avoiding the center.
- Crack the egg, if utilizing, into the centre of the tortilla. Place the tray within the oven to bake for seven minutes till the sausage is browned and cooked and the white of the egg has turned opaque. In the event you can, control the bake to keep away from the yolk setting, too.