New Delhi: Aadhaar card is taken into account to be one of many essential paperwork in India. These days, Aadhaar playing cards are used from colleges to high schools, hospitals, banks, and so forth. For that motive, it is crucial that we defend such essential paperwork from being misused.
In case your cellphone is just not getting Aadhaar-related OTP, then remember that your Aadhaar card is likely to be getting misused. In that case, we’re going to let you know some steps that may simply verify in case your Aadhaar is being misused or not.
Verify Aadhaar Card OTP
– To let you recognize in case your Aadhaar card is being misused. For this, you must first go to the official web site of the UIDAI.
– Then choose ‘Aadhaar Companies’.
– Now choose ‘Aadhaar Authentication Historical past’.
– After this, enter your Aadhaar quantity and safety code.
– You’ll then want to decide on ‘Generate Menu’ from the drop-down menu.
– Then you need to enter OTP.
– After that, you may see your ‘Aadhaar Authentication Historical past’.
– Now with the assistance of this historical past you will discover out the place and when your Aadhaar card was used.
With the assistance of authentication historical past, you will discover out whether or not your Aadhaar has been misused or not. You should use this course of provided that your Aadhaar is linked together with your cellphone quantity.
If this isn’t linked, you will not have OTP and you will not have the ability to see Authentication Historical past. In case your Aadhaar has been misused, then you may register a grievance by calling the emergency variety of UIDAI.