New Delhi: Covid circumstances are on an increase at a fast tempo in Maharashtra as Mumbai witnessed a swell of 70% in circumstances reported on Tuesday. Trying on the present state of affairs Maharashtra Well being Minister Rajesh Tope knowledgeable that additional restrictions will be launched within the monetary capital of India if the upward covid positivity fee development shouldn’t be curbed.
“Mumbai’s positivity fee is at 4%. If this goes above 5%, then we should take into consideration imposing restrictions. CM will maintain a gathering Covid Job Power quickly,” knowledgeable Maharashtra Well being Minister Rajesh Tope on Wednesday.
“We’ve to consider imposing restrictions to manage crowds in public transport, marriage ceremony ceremonies, and so forth,” Maharashtra Well being Minister added.
“We have to give attention to the Covid-19 vaccination. We’re planning to manage vaccines to 15-18-year-old kids in colleges,” Rajesh Tope mentioned a ahead motion plan to battle the coronavirus menace.
As per the state well being minister, Maharashtra has reported 167 Omicron circumstances to this point out of those 90 sufferers have been discharged. Not one of the sufferers with the omicron variant have been reported to be in critical situation.
Maharashtra authorities final week introduced night time curfew from 9 pm to six am until additional orders and a slew of different measures to include a mass unfold.
Newest Pointers By Maharashtra Authorities:
- A gathering of greater than 5 individuals in public locations throughout the state is prohibited from 9 pm to six am.
- No more than 100 friends are allowed for indoor weddings and less than 250 friends for out of doors weddings.
- Gyms, spas, motels, theaters, and cinema halls can function at 50% capability.
- For social, political, non secular occasions, the variety of attendees shouldn’t be greater than 100.
- No more than 25% of any house’s capability is allowed to be in attendance in open areas.