Verify Time period 2 CBSE Class 11 English Elective Syllabus 2022 and put together for Time period 2 Class 11 English annual exams 2022.
Verify Time period 2 CBSE Class 11 English Elective Syllabus and obtain it in PDF format. The hyperlink to obtain the PDF is given on the finish of this text. Time period 2 CBSE Class 11 English Elective annual examination shall be based mostly on the Time period 2 Syllabus and college students ought to synchronise their research in response to the time period 2 CBSE Class 11 English Elective Syllabus 2022.
Time period 2 CBSE Class 11 English (Elective) Syllabus 2022:
Studying Comprehension:12 marks – (6 + 3 + 3)
– Unseen passage (literary or discursive)
– Unseen Poem
– Case Primarily based Unseen (Factual) Passage
Artistic Writing Expertise: 08 marks (4 + 4)
– Essay (on an Argumentative/Discursive/ Reflective/Descriptive matter)
– Speech ( on a up to date/topical subject)
Literature: 10 marks (2+2+3+3)
Literary-Prose/Poetry-MCQs to check for comprehension, literary
appreciation and inference.
E-book-Woven Phrases- Quick Tales
– The Journey of the Three Garridebs – Arthur Conan Doyle
– Pappachi’s Moth – Arundhati Roy
– The Third and Last Continent- Jhumpa Lahiri
E-book-Woven Phrases- Poetry
– The World is simply too A lot With Us – William Wordsworth
– Mom Tongue
– Padma Sachdev
– Hawk Roosting- Ted Hughes
– Ode to a Nightingale- John Keats
– Tribal Verse – G.N.Devy
– What’s a Good E-book?- John Ruskin
– The Story- E.M.Forster
– Bridges- Kumudini Lakhia
Fiction: 05 marks
The Outdated Man and the Sea (E. Hemingway)
Drama: 05 marks
Arms and the Man
(G.B Shaw)- Act- II & III
Complete: 40 Marks
SEMINAR: 10 Marks
– Presentation – e-book assessment /a play /a brief story/a novel/novella (story, desk, parable) to be adopted by a query – reply session.
– Poetry studying to be adopted by interpretative duties based mostly on shut studying and literary evaluation of the textual content.
– Vital assessment of a movie or a play.
– Conducting a theatre workshop to be adopted by a dialogue
Grand Complete: 40 + 10 = 50 Marks