Violence disrupted the Ram Navami celebrations in lots of states on Thursday. Rioters allegedly attacked cops in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, a day after two factions battled within the area. In the meantime, stones have been thrown throughout a Ram Navami parade in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Stones have been thrown at a Ram Navami parade in West Bengal’s Howrah district, and plenty of automobiles have been set on fireplace.
- On Ram Navami, many automobiles have been set on fireplace and shops have been looted in West Bengal’s Howrah district. In response to PTI, a police official said that the incident occurred when the procession was transferring by way of the Kazipara neighbourhood.
- Earlier right this moment, Swami Vivekananda Seva Sangh youngsters wielded swords and hockey golf equipment at a Ram Navami demonstration in Howrah’s Sankarail neighbourhood.
- In the meantime, BJP chief Amit Malviya blamed West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for the violence in Howrah. “In brazen disregard for Hindu sentiments, Mamata Banerjee held dharna on Ramanavami, then warned Hindus about avoiding Muslim areas as a result of it was Ramzan, forgetting that Hindus too have been fasting for Navratr. As Residence Minister of WB she is immediately chargeable for Howrah violence,” he tweeted.
- Earlier right this moment, Mamata Banerjee inspired Ram Navami worshippers to “keep away from Muslim areas since Ramzan is in progress.”
- Stones have been thrown throughout a Shobha Yatra held on the event of Ram Navami in Gujarat’s Vadodara district on Thursday.
- A video of the occasion exhibits a number of miscreants throwing stones on the Ram Navami procession from rooftops. The police are seen trying to handle the incident.
- In response to Deputy Commissioner of Police Yashpal Jaganiya, whereas a number of automobiles have been broken, nobody was harmed, and the parade continued alongside its deliberate path beneath police escort. Police have detained 14 individuals because of the incident.
- On Wednesday evening, two guys received right into a brawl exterior a Ram temple in Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar’s Kiradpura locality of Maharashtra’s Aurangabad district. The scenario deteriorated as extra individuals arrived and commenced throwing stones at one another, based on police, who added that the group additionally set fireplace to many public and police automobiles exterior the temple.
- Following the struggle between two teams, a mob of 500 people flung stones and petro-filled bottles at cops trying to handle the scene. The fights injured a minimum of 12 individuals, together with 10 cops.
- On Thursday, there was additionally violence in Maharashtra’s Jalgaon district. Two teams clashed over taking part in music exterior a mosque whereas namaz was being given.
- The episode was described as “unlucky” by Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, who additionally handles the house ministry. He additionally suggested political events to not give the violent conflicts “political color.”